Have you got bee problems on your Brisbane property? Check out this article from our friends over at Pesky Possum Bird & Pest Control:
Did you know that Spring and early Summer are the busiest time for bees? That’s right, in early Summer and Spring pollen and nectar are in abundant supply, which certainly makes bees busy! This is the most common time for residents across Brisbane and South-East Queensland to notice bee swarms and beehives on their properties. At Pesky Possum Bird & Pest Control we have been assisting residents with bee problems for decades. Our team have extensive experience and knowledge in how to safely and humanely remove bees from your property. In this latest blog article on the Pesky Possum Bird & Pest Control website, our team will be breaking down what you should do if you see a bee swarm or beehive and how we can help you. Let’s get started!
What To Do If You Find A Bee Swarm Or Beehive on Your Property
Have you recently stumbled on a bee swarm or beehive on your property? Perhaps you would like to be prepared in the event that you do? Here are a few tips on what you should do if you spot a bee swarm or beehive on your property.
- Make sure to keep children & pets inside the house and away from the bee swarm or beehive.
- Wear footwear and other protective clothing to keep yourself protected from potential attacks from the bees
- Don’t attempt to spray the bee swarm of beehive with any pesticides or other sprays, this can agitate the beehive or swarm and promote aggressive behaviour
- Do not attempt to move the beehive or bee swarm. This can also agitate the bees and promote them to attack you or those on your property
- Contact professional bee removers to come to your property and safely remove the beehive.
Bee Problem? Call The Professionals at Pesky Possum Bird & Pest Control
Have you got a bee or wasp problem on your property? Then it is time to call the Brisbane Pest Control experts at Pesky Possum Bird & Pest Control. Our bee experts are here to help you! We offer safe bee removal services that are also safe and humane for the bees. Click here if you would like to find out more about our safe and humane bee removal services.
Stay Updated On Pest Control North Brisbane.
Would you like to stay updated on the latest news, pest tips, updates, and more from the team at Pest Control North Brisbane? Be sure to check in on our blog page for our latest articles and follow us on Facebook for regular tips and updates from our experienced Pest Control Team.